Our team is seeking a talented Top Secret cleared Data Engineer to work in our NW Washington DC location.
This role supports DHS's Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A). I&A is responsible for developing DHS-wide intelligence through managing the collection, analysis and fusion of intelligence throughout the entire Department. I&A disseminates intelligence throughout DHS, to the other members of the United States Intelligence Community, and to first responders at the state, local, and tribal level. What You'll Get To Do as a Data Engineer:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Create and maintain data pipelines and transformation flows in a cloud environment
- Data management/mapping among multiple distinct data sources
- Cloud management and server administration of domain services
- Big Data infrastructure services and cross domain data transfer
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) to fourteen (14) years of progressive experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and four (4) to seven (7) years of progressive experience.
- Familiar with ETL technologies, MapReduce, JSON/XML transformations and schemas
- Familiar with AngularJS
- Familiar with Apache NiFi and Java (NAR) NiFi Archives
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud)
- HTTP via REST and SOAP
- Datastores - HDFS, MongoDB, S3, Elastic, NoSQL, RDBMS
- Build and Configuration Management Tools - Maven, Ansible, Puppet
- Working knowledge with public keys and digital certificates
- Linux/Unix server environments
- Master's level education
- Familiarity with: jQuery, XPath, XQuery, Spark, Impala, Sqoop, Hive/Pig, Python, Gradle, Maven, PL/SQL, Unix Shell, C++/C, AngularJS, Spring, JSON, XML/XSLT/HTML, JPA/Hibernate, Spark, Accumulo, MapReduce, Storm/Kafka, HSpace, Pig, Servlet/JSP, LDAP
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at:
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.