Are you looking for a new role? I am recruiting for a Customer Support Officer to support on a project with a wonderful client of Reed Epsom.
This is a remote working role, and is a fixed term contract for 4 months to start ASAP.
Salary up to £25k
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Upload and maintain products and content across the Book Club and Online Shop, escalating any website issues to the e-commerce Manager as they arise.
- Working with the e-Commerce Manager to finalise items for the Book Club.
- Procure the items for the Book Club, set up new suppliers and liaise with suppliers and internal teams to ensure goods are produced and delivered on time.
- Procuring the goods for both the Book Club and Shop.
- Managing suppliers and fulfilment houses to ensure stock levels are maintained and orders are delivered on time in a suitable condition.
- To be the first point of contact, offering best-in-class customer care to Book Club subscribers and online shop customers, resolving their queries in a timely manner.
- To maintain the subscriber database for the Book Club, update relevant customer addresses on a monthly basis, and ensure all dispatch data is correct.
- To review competition to identify opportunities for best practices in customer care.
• Proven experience with e-commerce sites, ideally Shopify and Squarespace• Experience maintaining strong relationships with multiple suppliers• Customer service experience - confident representing Samaritans to customers via email and telephone• Experience of liaising with customers, supporters or the wider general public in a proactive and positive manner, putting their needs first to ensure a fantastic customer experience across all touchpoints• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel• Experience of liaising with suppliers and managing procurement processes.• Strong attention to detail