Customer Services/Purchasing Administrator £21000 Telford Your new companyHays are working with a world renowned business in Telford who are looking to appoint a Customer Services/Purchasing Administrator on a permanent basis. Your new roleIn this role you will need to provide the very best customer experience possible ensuring the very highest standards of 'care and service' are practiced at all times. Responsible for the prompt and accurate co-ordination of customer responses whilst maintaining a sense of urgency and ensuring 'key information' is communicated in an efficient and professional B2B manner. To be proactive and prepared to take sole ownership of presented enquiries; ensuring requests are concluded with a helpful can-do attitude and a positive fix-it approach.Duties will include:
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all data entered in SAP and the CRM database.
- Monitor and correct incoming EDI errors
- Ensure EDI orders are accurately and promptly entered in SAP
- Advise customer of any price discrepancies and correct accordingly
- Raise sales orders
- Advise customers of lead times/order progression
- Create ASN when required on customer portal
- Raise stock/demand replenishment orders daily from Germany and other external suppliers
- Raise manual purchase orders for negative projected stock
- Monitor order confirmations
- Monitor delayed purchase orders and chase delivery
- Cancel purchase orders if no longer required
- Rescheduling of purchase orders
- Liaise with suppliers to achieve customer required delivery dates
What you'll need to succeed
- Evidenced Administrative/Order Processing/Office Skills.
- Current experience of spreadsheet use in Excel.
- Current experience of SAP in a sales environment.
- Developed experience & knowledge from working within an ERP/CRM focussed setting that can be demonstrated over a minimum of a 2 year period.
- Developed B2B customer handling skills - ideally gained from working within a fast-paced sales environment demonstrable over a minimum 2 year period.
- Working within a busy technically based sales environment in an open-plan setting.
- An evidenced aptitude for multi-tasking with a proven ability to quickly assimilate a broad spectrum of processes; involving complex business rules whilst working to multiple deadlines with tight timelines.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £21,000 per annum
- Potential annual bonus of up to 18% of salary pro rata, comprised of 8% company targets and 10% personal targets (paid in February)
- Life assurance of 3 x annual salary (non-contributory).
- Critical illness scheme of 1 x annual salary (non-contributory).
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.