Our Client is looking to hire a Customer Service Officer.
They've?made?good progress on their transformation into a digital bank. From launching new digital propositions for customers to embedding their new colleague proposition - A Life More Virgin, together? they're?creating something unique in UK banking. If they are to grow as a digital-first bank, they need to accelerate their digital agenda so it's a very exciting time to be joining them.
Here's what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)?
- Five extra paid well-being days per year?
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- Ability to work anywhere in the UK? (where the role allows)
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!
Exciting opportunities exist within their Business Operations team to provide support to their customers. You will be working within an operational team, undertaking a variety of support duties to deliver an exceptional customer experience for Business Banking customers. They are looking for dynamic people, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and forward-thinking team. In return, they'll encourage and reward you, helping you deliver first class customer service, while building a successful career.
The role is about
- Working as a team to bring to life the Banks brand and support its key principles, values and behaviours.
- Contributing to the maintenance of business customers facilities, supporting Relationship Managers, support lending support tasks and administration and processing of Current Account Switching opportunities.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the team by management of daily tasks.
- Having attention to detail and the ability to approach tasks with care and diligence to ensure the Bank's position is protected and credit/operational risk minimised.
- Delivering a superior customer experience to Business Banking customers.
To be successful you'll need to bring
- Good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain quality relationships.
- Drive and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Bank policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of Bank systems
- Good knowledge of Bank products and services
- Commitment to consistently provide high standards of work with outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- A passion for exceptional customer service and experience.
- Be a strong team player.
Inclusion at Them
Inclusion is at the heart of everything they do here at them. It's good for you, it's good for them and it's amazing for their customers. They know that great minds don't think alike, so they rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best they can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? They'd love to hear from you so get in touch with their careers team.
Now the legal bit
Living A Life More Virgin allows their colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it) but they will need to you to confirm you have the Right to Work in the UK.
If they offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks they need to complete before you can start with them. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.