DO YOU LOVE WORKING IN A BUSY AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT, WITH A FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE?
WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING FOR:
A specialist company, working in the leisure industry.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As the Customer Service Assistant, you will
- Support the daily running of the retail department.
- Answer enquiries by telephone or email.
- Achieve daily sales targets, providing excellent customer service.
- Supporting the manager in cashing up tills and opening and closing of the units.
WHAT THEY WILL NEED FROM YOU:
- English and Maths GCSE
- Ability to communicate at all levels, written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Experience of working in a department within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN:
- Free Parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday Plus BH
- Hours 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (35 hours per week - Tuesday to Sunday)
- Over 21's only due to insurance purposes
The above is a brief outline of what our client has to offer in terms of employment and benefits. We have highlighted the key aspects and some of their benefits. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, get in touch today!
This advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. We encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Clockwork Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy