Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Long Term Temp
Pay: £10.22 + parking + holiday acruall payment
Between 30 hours - 39.5 hour week with a variety of daytime core hours
8am - 5pm
8am-5pm for 2 Saturdays a month BUT you get a day off back in the week . Closed on a Sunday!
Working within our incoming customer service office, you will be dealing first hand with customers and stores in order to provide excellent customer service and support. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
- To ensure that the customer journey is positive and productive for both our customers and the business
- To respond to customer and store contacts in a polite and professional manner, working within set service level targets
- To resolve order issues i.e. oversells and rejected orders, keeping the customer fully informed
- To encourage sales when in contact with customers, offering product advice and related add-ons
- To liaise with customers, offering the best customer service to ensure that our feedback targets are achieved
- To offer advice and support to our store network when order or customer service issues are reported
- To ensure that customer orders are collected successfully from our stores or refunded if no longer required
- To manage the customer communication between us and our various third party channels
- To resolve disputes raised on any of our shopping platforms
- To liaise with our carriers and submit claims for lost packages or late deliveries
- To be pro-active, offering ideas and suggestions to improve ways of working within the team and wider business
Mission & Values
Demonstrates the Company's values in behaviour.
Works toward the company mission.
Skills & Experience
- Well spoken, polite and friendly demeanour with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent grammar and spelling as the role requires communication with customers via email, live chat and social media
- Empathetic to our customer needs and concerns
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
Successfull candidates have previously lived in Chorleywood, Rickmansworth, Chesham, Wycombe, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Hyde Heath, Chalfont.
Candidates that have got previous Customer Service skills and have good IT Skills and have worked on 2 PC screens would be most advantagious. This role will be working on multiple areas such as Live Chat, Company Website, Social Media so an ability to multi task is important.