Company: Conveyancing Direct Ltd
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours p/w, the office is open between 8.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm on Saturday and 10.00am to 3.30pm on Sunday. You will be required to work 5 days and no more than 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis.
Location: St Leonards on sea
Contact: Kelly Boggis
Conveyancing Direct Ltd is one of the top 10 Conveyancing Companies in England and Wales and a leading provider of conveyancing in our local area. We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy team.
This position would suit a person with a background of working in a same or similar environment or with some administration experience.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding customer focused company which is dedicated to progressing not only the business but the people within it.
Training and development; Career progression, including pay scales; your birthday day off in additional to 20 days holiday plus bank holidays; Death in service benefit; Company pension; Dress for your Day; Social Company events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls - dealing with enquiries from estate agents, clients, solicitors, etc.; deal with any queries that arise and transfer calls to relevant staff; record all communications onto the case management system and alert the caser handler to any messages by email.
- Providing quotes to requests received by phone, e-mails or post in a timely manner and by the method requested. Enter all quotes into the case management system.
- General Admin duties.
- Previous experience in an office environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to get on with diverse personalities. You will have good time management, organisational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- You will be confident and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Full training provided
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Your birthday day off in addition to 28 days holiday
- Company Pension
If your skills and experience fit the description above, and you would like to work in a challenging role within a progressive company, please apply with your CV to or to Kelly Boggis at Conveyancing Direct Ltd, Windmill Road, St Leonards on Sea TN38 9BY.