REED Business Support are currently recruiting for two Customer service advisors on behalf of our public sector client
Responsible for delivering a professional service to Housing Solutions' internal and external customers through a range of channels. Work closely with stakeholders across the business to resolve customer enquiries at first point of contact, achieving high levels of satisfaction to meet corporate objectives. Main Accountabilities
- Responsible for receiving calls and being the first point of contact for customers contacting Housing Solutions by phone and across a range of communication channels.
- To provide advice and assistance to customers on a variety of housing tenancy and repair related queries seeking to resolve all queries at first point of contact. This includes rent, anti-social behaviour, repairs, transfer and communal environment enquiries.
- Provide a first-class customer service to customers contacting the service, undertaking outbound calls and working collaboratively with all departments to resolve queries and support service objectives.
- Record actions and outcomes on several Information and Communication Technology systems, managing and updating customer records as required. This includes Customer Relationship Management systems to access information required to assist in resolving queries and scheduling repairs online.
- Provide a professional and customer focused face to face service to all customers visiting the offices obtaining high levels of satisfaction.
- Work with management and colleagues within the team to meet team targets and continuously improve the service whilst achieving personal development targets.
- Adhere to group policy and procedures when responding to customer enquiries ensuring department targets relating to responses are met.
To take on other duties commensurate with this post as directed/delegated by the Customer Service Supervisor
if you have any of the below attributes hen this could be the role for you
• Experience in a customer service role.• Experience in using a range of housing, repair and CRM computer systems• High level of integrity to handle customer enquiries in an empathetic manner.• Effective communicator with the ability to remain calm when handling calls of a sensitive /difficult nature communicating clearly with customers.• Experience of working in a busy customer services department.• Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to meet department targets.• Ability to effectively prioritise and organise a varied workload.• Ability to work across departments to resolve complex queries.• Excellent listening skills.• Good numeracy skills.