Fantastic permanent opportunity to join an innovative and fast paced organisation!
This really is a great company to work for with a great career progression and brand new offices in Birmingham.
Find out exactly what skills, experience, and qualifications you will need to succeed in this role before applying below.
We are seeking a number of Customer Service Advisors to join this growing team. You will be delivering outstanding customer service whilst handling all customer queries and concerns and keeping the customer's needs in mind at all time as well as the inputting of data entry. This role will be based in offices full-time.
- You will be working within a supportive team in one of the client s customer service centres where you'll have direct interaction with customers over the phone and via email
- Applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring customer's queries and complaints as well as liaising with clients with new and existing quotes
- Assisting customers with any issues or queries they may have
- Building strong customer relationships by using your training to gain their trust and having a genuine interest in their individual needs
- Gathering information to understand customer's requirements and offer suitable solutions
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the service offerings
- Identifying any possible complaints, resolving them as swiftly as possible or raising more complex matters to our specialist teams
The kind of candidate this role would suit:
- A Customer Service background is ideal (retail, hospitality, logistics, call centre, etc)
- Data Entry/Administration experience, ability to use company bespoke digital systems efficiently
- Comfortable dealing with customers, both over the phone and via email
- Ability to build relationships in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Good Listening skills
- Determination to go the extra mile
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Hard working to achieve quality results (answering a high level of calls, etc)
- Good numerical and organisational skills