Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 - plus annual performance bonus & benefits.
We are Together - Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
As a Customer Serivce Advisor you will deliver high levels of service so that customers' needs are met and delivery of appropriate customer outcomes.
Through positive engagement ensuring the customers are at the heart of what we do, aiming for first time resolution and positive customer experience.
- Present a professional image of the company to deliver positive customer experience throughout the customer journey
- Be clear and transparent in all communication with customers to ensure they understand the current situation in order to demonstrate TCF principles
- Responsible for working in adherence to all policies and procedures in order to deliver compliant customer outcomes
- Constantly strive to improve the customer experience by challenging existing processes and practices and recommending change where appropriate.
- Manage vulnerable customer cases in order to ensure the most appropriate support is provided
- Identify and accurately record any complaints received from customers and achieve first time resolution
- Responsible for identifying and reporting any incidents of breaches of operational processes and policies
- Effectively communicate with customers in order to maintain relationships and provide positive customer experience
- Efficiently and accurately respond to customer written requests in order to meet their expectations within service level agreements
- Responsible for accurately updating and amending the customer account ledgers
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within an office based Customer Service environment
- Experience working towards telephone based KPIs
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong literacy and numeracy skillGood multi-tasking skills
- Flexible approach & ability to adapt to change
- Organisational skills
Nice to have skills and experience:
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Secured Lending experience
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 26 days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.