INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £23,882 per annum
Hours: 8-hour shifts to be worked between the hours of 8am - 9pm (late shifts can be worked from home)
Our client, a highly reputable and fantastic company to work for, are currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors to join their well-established team providing customer support for a prestigious cinema group.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you'll be the first point of contact for our client's customers and members. You'll be assisting with a wide range of queries from day-to-day booking queries to screen times and special events. You will ensure an exceptional level of service is delivered across a variety of contact channels at all times. Our contact centre will be open 7 days a week.
You will need to have a positive telephone manner and provide excellent customer service when liaising with customers.
As a Customer Service Administrator, your day-to-day will consist of:
- Handling incoming customer queries across multiple contact channels
- Ensuring team targets delivers exceptional guest care at all times
- Dealing with escalated queries and ensuring timely resolution
- Ensuring the brand is present through all customer communications
- Managing membership accounts
- Take ownership of each customer journey, anticipating needs and persevering to resolve cases through personalised solutions
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, our client offers the following:
- 50% discount with More bus for monthly and quarterly tickets (Easy connections in and around Bournemouth and Salisbury to Ringwood.)
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym with over 5000 site globally)
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of up to £1000
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Free car parking
- Weekly dress down day
- Free fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
So, if you are looking to join a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!