My Client who is based on the outskirts of Kendal has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a friendly and busy team.
This is an opportunity for someone to provide appropriate and timely support for a variety of administrative tasks aligned to optimising customer service.
This is a Monday to Friday position for a fixed 12 month contract.
Salary is £19,700
- Inputting UK and Export orders in compliance with set procedural standards
- Raising UK invoices from load sheets and sending to customers by e-mail or post
- Processing despatches of Export orders in WADS system
- Helping with the provision of customer samples
- General administration including filing and archiving
- Providing cover in the Customer Service department as required
Requires an understanding of their own job including:
- Good keyboard, numeracy and literacy skills
- Knowledge and use of computer systems and packages
- Knowledge of company business systems
- Business and customer knowledge
Requires following supporting skills:
- Knowledge of company products and stages of manufacture
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
What Adecco can do for you?
We are here to support you through your recruitment process and we offer the following services:
- Review of your CV to make sure that your application stands out from the crowd
- First stage interview will be conducted with our consultant using our new Adecco video platform
- We can arrange interview preparation to support you so you can present yourself professionally and confidently
- Send you tips on competency based interviewing
- Help with client research to make sure you are making the right decision for your career
- Help to negotiate Salary with the client to make sure you get what you deserve
- We provide a candidate after service , our door is always open and we will check how your new role is going.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.