We are looking to recruit a Customer Order Administrator on a permanent basis to support a busy and well-established local company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a fast paced and diverse team. The company offer a wealth of experience within their specific industry and provide a creative and friendly atmosphere to work in.
- Promoting all areas of company that will be beneficial for the company's growth.
- Complete work as delegated by the workshop manager in accordance with the operational team scheduling.
- Input of workshop jobs
- Received purchase orders.
- Create delivery notes.
- Create hire contracts.
- Liaise and feed back to sales team as required.
- Always adhere to all health and safety requirements in line with company policies.
- Strong proven communication skills verbally and written.
- IT literate with accurate keyboard skills.
- An excellent eye for detail, with good written communication skills, spelling, grammar & punctuation.
- Great listening skills.
- Positive and helpful attitude.
- Enthusiastic & positive team members
- Desire to succeed and progress within our organisation.
- Experience in a customer service environment is essential.
- 25 days holiday, in addition to the 8 bank holidays.
- Great career progression.
- On-going staff training.
- Opportunity to be part of an established and recognised local brand.
- Bonus incentives.
- Car parking.