Customer Marketing Manager - Chester/Hybrid - £42,500-£55,000
My client has an exciting new role working closely with the Head of CRM, the Customer Marketing Manager will be the driving force behind the CRM vision and be accountable for the development of the database strategy.
Your role as the new Customer Marketing Manager will see you:
- Championing the customer - utilising data, profiling and segmentation and other research methodologies to ensure deep understanding of our customers.
- Planning the high level, end to end, customer engagement strategy
- Developing value segment strategies to maximise ROI - through ongoing test and learn to refine segment performance.
- Overseeing the design of targeted cross-channel communications, that nudge and change customer behaviour in line with business and marketing objectives
- Organising and focusing the team to always align with the business priorities
- Working in an agile way to efficiently plan campaigns and automations at scale
- You will champion the customer within the immediate team and wider business and be focused on driving customer value through the end to end customer journey.
You and your team will be expected to:
- Collaborate effectively with our Data and Insight Analyst and cross-division teams, to ensure deep understanding of our customer segments.
- Research competitors, and parallel sector brands, to understand the landscape and opportunity, and to inspire new ideas.
- Research and utilise all available resources to understand the broader context and the choices our customers have.
- Plan best in class cross-channel customer journeys that change behaviour in line with business and marketing objectives
- Produce propositions and messaging hierarchies for the audience segments and channel activity, translating this into inspiring creative briefs (copy, design) that will drive impactful communications.
- Create detailed briefs for the automations team.
- Drive the test and learn plan to refine segment performance over time.
- Consider the scalability of all journeys to ensure brand and segment variations can be implemented efficiently.
To shine in this role you will need evidence of the following:
- Inspiring, developing and managing a high performing team in a fast paced environment
- Stakeholder Management
- Prioritising according to the commercial picture
- Horizon scanning to identify opportunities
- Planning and implementing customer segment strategy
- Commercially minded, naturally inquisitive and focused on data/performance optimisation
- Interpreting, reporting and explaining results
- Developing insightful creative propositions and writing sharp creative and messaging briefs
- Experience in planning customer B2B journeys, and overseeing the delivery of high quality automations
Although standouts will also have:
- Previous experience of using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite of products
- Detailed knowledge of GDPR and PECR
- Experience in the UK travel sector
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As well as joining a fast-growing, successful company with a high achieving culture, you can expect:
- Company Pension plan
- Private Medical Cover
- Annual Company Bonus scheme
- On-site gym, reflexology and counselling services
- Generous staff discount
- Fresh fruit and coffee!
- Real opportunities for learning and development
- Hybrid working options
- Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm