Customer Experience Officer
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week (Flexible approach to working hours required)
Type of Contract: Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Location: Felsted, Essex (own transport is essential)
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for you to join their growing team as a Customer Experience Officer. You will be based at Felsted working on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, our client is offering a competitive salary of £21,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Our clientis the country's leading lottery for hospices and has raised over £42 million for the cause to date! They are proud to be named The Lotteries Council's 'Lottery Operator of the Year 2018' and to be shortlisted within the 'Most Committed Company to the Sector' category of this year's Institute of Fundraising Awards. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an innovative and dedicated team within a market-leading, growing and successful organisation!
They offer fantastic benefits in return for becoming a Customer Experience Officer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working opportunities
- Hybrid Working
- Bluecrest Health Assesments
About the role:
As a Customer Experience Officer,you will be responsible for making outgoing telephone calls, receiving incoming enquiries via phone and email, preparing membership packs for posting and updating member records on the central database.
Through ensuring that members always feel valued, respected and receive a professional and consistent approach to their needs - as a Customer Experience Officer you will aid our client's overall strategic development by having a positive impact on member retention and ultimately the amount of money generated for hospice care.
The successful candidate will need to have outstanding communication skills, be a real team player and possess the ability to come across in a confident and friendly manner. IT skills and experience of using CRM databases are also a must.
This role is based in Felsted, Essex and due to the remote location, having your own transport is essential, as is a flexible approach to the working hours required.
(Please note: You will be required to work both from home and the office)
What our client is looking for in their ideal Customer Experience Officer:
- Recent and demonstrable experience in undertaking B2C telephone calls is an essential requirement
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to come across in a confident, professional and friendly manner
- Solid experience of working with a CRM database and proficient in updating individual member records
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to successfully resolve issues and address complaints
- Someone who is cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Written skills to a high level
- Effective team player
- Ability to learn about products and services and explain them confidently
- SolidIT skills
- Ability to prioritise and achieve set goals
- Own transport is essential for this role (as public transport is not available)
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, then please click 'apply' today to be considered.
All applications must have a cover letter, or message, provided with the application, outlining how you meet the person specification and job criteria.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Our client operates a three-month probation period.