My well established client based in Penrith, are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a full time and permanent basis due to the ongoing expansion within the team.
The successful candidates' roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of incoming sales and service enquiries and orders
- Processing all information and data onto the ERP and CRM systems
- Follow up with the order to cash process, informing customers of any deviations to SLA's
- Assisting with any customer service issues, always looking to find solutions, and escalating where necessary
- Seek commercial opportunities and gain and pass on leads as appropriate
- Building and developing relationships with customers
- Providing a basic level of technical support to customers and escalating where required
- Supporting the outsourced administration team, escalating any deviations from standard operating procedures as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have a problem solving approach to work
- Be passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Be resilient and able to overcome any set backs
- Be a supportive team player
- Have an eye for detail
- Have a commercial focus
In return, the successful candidate will benefit from a friendly and supportive working environment, a generous salary, free parking on site and the option of hybrid working.
Please apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity, the client will interview as soon as successful candidates are sourced.