Our Client specilaises in the lightweight composites for the Aerospace, Automotive,Deference and Space Sector.
Due to continued growth we are looking to a Customer Account Liason to our team.
Working Hours: 8am - 4pm
Job Function & Key Tasks
To be the main point of contact between the customer and internal departments, providing excellent customer service support to meet their needs. You will be responsible for your own group of allocated customers - providing daily customer support and also loading/maintaining your specific customers' schedules on to the company's MRP system.
- To assist in reviewing the latest sales schedules loaded to the MRP system and to highlight any changes to production and feedback any potential supply issues or requests for changes back to the relevant customers.
- To assist in highlighting unforeseen production shortages or potential supply issues to the customer (inclusive of any logistical issues with customer supplied packaging) and proactively provide support / recovery plans as required.
- To liaise with the various production managers and area planners to gather data on production status for feedback to the customer.
- To carry out amendments to production schedule data directly on the MRP system in line with any revised customer expectations and to ensure any changes are effectively communicated to all affected departments.
- Issuing of POD's / tracking information to customers requiring confirmation of despatch / delivery (including all one-off / prototype orders).
- To assist in loading production scheduled orders into the MRP system as required.
- Any specific task as agreed by your manager/supervisor
Skills and Experience
- Computer literate Microsoft - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fully conversant with the principles of MRP II Systems
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy required.
- Concepts of stock management, goods in processes and warehousing.
- Concepts of quality control
- Must be capable of working well as part of a team or individually.
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
Education, Experiences & Qualifications
- GCSE's - Grades A-C in at least 5 subjects including English and Maths.
- Experienced in the daily use of MRP systems and the ability to interpret data to produce status reports.