Solar Cannabis Co. is committed to implementing sustainable and innovative practices to cultivate a better future in Cannabis. Our vision is to set the standard for sustainability in the Cannabis industry.
Our vertically integrated facility in Somerset, MA houses our cultivation operation, product manufacturing, and recreational retail dispensary. Our Seekonk retail location opened in December 2021 and our Dartmouth retail site is expected to open in 2022!
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and strive to develop our employees to reach their personal goals within the cannabis industry.The Position:
We are seeking an individual to join our post-harvest team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently with their hands in a fun, fast paced, strictly regulated environment.Responsibilities:
- Product harvest setup and breakdown
- Hanging and drying of harvest
- Bucking harvested product
- Accurately and consistently trim marijuana
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe environment
- Complying with all state regulations and company standard practices and procedures
- Assist others as needed with daily tasks
- Experience in high volume packaging preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of frequent, repetitive, and fast hand movements
- Able to accurately follow specific direction in a strictly regulated facility
- Ability to read and write in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic, reliability and professionalism
- Have genuine and positive energy
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid drivers license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Ability to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Frequently moves up to 30+ pounds of equipment/materials/product within rooms (100 pounds with assistance).
- This job function may include being in a stationary position or moving for extended periods of time.
Solar Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Solar Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Solar Therapeutics agrees to hire individuals with Cannabis-related CORI offenses.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan