Looking to be part of an organisation that truly makes a difference? Have a passion for diversity & inclusion? Want an opportunity to make your mark in a newly created role? Then, this could be for you!
Denholm is delighted to be supporting Deaf Action as they look to add a CRM/Email Marketing Executive to their team. This is a brand-new role for the team where you'll be encouraged to try new things and really see results in your work.
The team have grown over the last couple of years - and continue to grow - so there's some great progression opportunities here. Regular training and support will help you to achieve this!
Deaf Action is proud to be a deaf-led organisation - almost half of their staff are deaf and many more have grown up around deaf parents or siblings. Understanding the challenges that deaf people face is key and as part of your role, you'll also have the opportunity (paid for) to enrol in a British Sign Language course - improving your communication skills along the way.
This will be based from Edinburgh and we're happy to consider remote - as long as you can get into the office once a week/fortnight (can be flexible here).
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Being the "go-to" person for all CRM-related activities (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Setting up, delivering and reporting on automated email campaigns - optimising performance through testing
- Working with a variety of teams throughout the organisation to develop regular client comms - taking them on a journey through their process
- Segmenting data for targeted campaigns and delivering campaign analysis - always looking at ways to improve engagement
- Supporting HR on some internal communications
- Collaborating closely with team and producing engaging content
This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow their career with a fantastic organisation and have some real ownership of building this role up. With a year or 2 under your belt of running email campaigns and as someone who enjoys working with data - you'll be the type of person that's always looking at ways to improve and not afraid of trying (and failing) at new ways of working!
A knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage but as long as you're coming with CRM experience, it's very much on the person here.
We welcome applications from those who have lived with experience of deafness - either themselves or family/friends. Likewise, if you've not, as long as you come with an understanding and desire to learn, we'd love to connect with you.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be part of an organisation that makes a difference to people's lives, please get in touch -