A great opportunity for a Credit Controller to join this highly successful global organisation. As Credit Controller you will play an important role within the credit control department in meeting cash flow requirements with a strong emphasis on building and maintaining client relationships ensuring service standards are of the highest level.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary £24,000 to £27,000 + Bonus & Benefits Package
What will you be doing as a Credit Controller in this leading company?
Working in a team but with individual key accounts responsibility your remit will include:
- Ensure that all outstanding balances are collected within the agreed payment terms.
- Advise the Credit Manager when clients defaulting or disputing payments - seek to resolve and bring accounts back on track
- Deal with client queries and maintain service levels.
- Liaise with the stakeholders making them aware of any issues with payment and where applicable request assistance.
- Record all actions relating to Credit Control, i.e., payment promises/disputes etc.
What qualities and skills are we looking for you to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience (ideally a minimum of 2 years) of working within a Credit Control function of a large business, ideally professional services or financial services background
- Have a good understanding of accounting systems and a knowledge of how the sales ledger functions operate
- Highly computer literate, MS Office, in-particular must be fully conversant with Excel and ideally know how to carry out functions such as Macros, Pivot Tables and Lookups
- Have the ability to prioritise an ever-changing workload in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- Proactive and thorough in your approach
- Thrive in a fast-paced high-volume environment where 'change' is the norm!
So, what's in it for you?
- A competitive Salary £24,000 to £27,000 + Bonus and Benefits Package
- A vibrant and fun working environment where hard work and achievement are recognised
- Great opportunities for personal career development and future promotion prospects
- Fantastic offices and working atmosphere with great on-site facilities.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have note received a reply within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.