An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a leading supplier in central Bristol on a permanent basis.
Responsible for your own ledger of National Key Accounts, this position will suit someone who thrives in a busy environment. If you have excellent attention to detail and a strong, confident telephone manner, this could be the position for you!
- Responsible for your own ledger of key accounts
- Minimising bad debt and covering up to 1000 live debt accounts during any one month
- Ensuring all accounts are chased within the set timescales
- Customers Credit Limits are maintained daily
- Logging of all incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure a detailed audit trail on the internal system
- Ensure all chasing letters are checked and sent out within the set timescales.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times when liaising with customers and internal staff
- Previous experience in a credit control position
- Experience working in a B2B role
- Excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills to include Excel
- A friendly and approachable manner with excellent customer service both written and verbal
- A forward thinking approach and be able to juggle a busy work load
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Study support and funded training opportunities
- Structured training and onboarding processes to support development
This a full time (Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm or 8:30am - 5pm) permanent position with hybrid working and free parking onsite. The salary offered is £22,000-£27,000 depending on experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.