Job Title: Credit ControllerLocation: AylesburySalary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annumWe are looking for a full-time credit controller role for a busy finance department working for a property claims management company based in central Aylesbury.
The role will mainly involve chasing payments from our blue-chip insurer and house builder clients and their intermediaries, via the appropriate channels and providing monthly debt reports to Clients and the Group business. You will also support the finance team on invoicing when needed.
Skills and requirements:
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Sage 200 accounts package is preferable
- Experience in the insurance industry preferable - Prior experience or working within a credit control preferable
- Ability to work in a busy working environment
Duties and responsibilities:
- Credit control and age debt reporting
- Preparing monthly debt reports
- Support and cover for Finance Team
- Managing closing and invoicing
- Answering telephone queries and general calls
This is a full-time permanent position, 100% office-based.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week (with a one-hour unpaid lunch break) Holidays
22 working days (holiday entitlement will increase by 1 day for every completed full year of service until entitlement reaches a maximum of 25 days)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme