CMA Recruitment Group is supporting a leading UK entity based in Fareham, Hampshire on the recruitment of a Tax Accountant. The Tax Accountant will work closely with the Head of Financial Accounting and act as the subject matter expert for all Corporate Tax related enquires; supporting the audit and year-end process as well as various projects across the business.What will the role involve?
- Preparation of UK Corporation Tax returns;
- Offering UK Employment Tax advice and processing including PAYE Settlement Agreement and P11D reporting;
- Auditing VAT returns;
- Accruing and monitoring the companies' tax liabilities, and reviewing statutory taxation disclosures;
- Assisting with audit requirements, from HMRC, Internal Audit and External Audit;
- Assisting in general accounting duties where required.
- CTA/FCA/ACCA qualified accountant or studying towards professional tax or accountancy qualification;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP accounting system (desirable);
- Previous Corporate Tax experience.
- Comprehensive annual leave;
- Company pension contribution;
- Free parking;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Remote working (1 day in the office);
- Internal promotion opportunities UK and International.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.