At Bloomberg Finance, we are committed to providing world-class support to our business leaders by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
The Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Transformation department oversees a wide set of responsibilities for the firm. We deliver consolidated management reporting, financial analysis, decision support and business insights to the senior decision makers at the firm. We also facilitate the end-to-end business and financial planning process. As a senior lead within the department, you will be responsible for driving deeper insights and support into financial, operational and workforce related performance and decisions. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader and clear communicator with a proactive mindset and flexibility to work in a fast paced, unstructured environment. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Lead consolidated reporting and analysis activities for the team, including preparing, analyzing, and interpreting data and trends across the consolidated and individual businesses
- Develop a deep network of internal stakeholders across operations, finance, and engineering to stay connected to business drivers that impact financial performance
- Prepare and interpret management reporting packages with the goal of understanding financial performance and playing the role of â€ connecting the dotsâ€
- Prepare both ad-hoc and regular financial presentations for senior finance and business decision makers, for purposes of scenario analysis, business planning, financial forecasting, financing, and regulatory/audit engagements
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes, strengthen internal controls, and optimize data management
- Build and maintain financial models to monitor and stress test the profitability and overall health of the consolidated and individual businesses
Weâ€ d love to see:
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in financial analysis and leading finance teams
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, and ability to communicate conclusions clearly and concisely
- Ability to understand and use various data analysis and enterprise tools such as SAP, Power BI, Tableau
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability work effectively to influence cross-functional teams and customers across the business
- A keen eye for the details and an ability to drive optimization
Does this sound like you?
- Private industry experience a plus
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email .