Monday to Friday
£10.50-£11.50 per hour depending on experience
Temp to perm for the right candidate
Have you been working long hours in Hospitality and you are now looking for a change?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced cook to work for our long-standing client in Musselburgh. This role will involve prepping and cooking breakfast rolls and simple lunches, cleaning tables and crockery.
Successful applicants will work in our client's new factory, with wonderful amenities and a temp to perm will be offered after 12 weeks to the right candidate.
We are looking for two candidates to work on staggered shifts, covering breakfast and lunches. The hours are still to be tweaked, but ideally we will require 1 candidate for an early start to cover Breakfast prep and 1 candidate to cover lunch.
These shifts can be static or both candidates can agree to rotate the shift if this is suitable to both parties.
What's on offer?
- Guaranteed hours - 42.5 per week
- Temp to perm after 12 weeks for the right candidate
- Weekly wages
- A supportive employer
- 29 days accrued holiday pay with Taskmaster Resources Ltd
- The chance to work with the biggest employer in Musselburgh
- An easy registration process
What will make you successful?
- Previous experience as a cook or chef
- Being available for an early start
- Looking for long term work - temp to perm after 12 weeks
- Being able to provide 1 positive work reference in a similar role
- A motivated attitude towards work
Please apply with your most up to date CV and contact details and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview with the client.
Taskmaster Resources LTD acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers and an employment agency for permanent recruitment.