GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Continuous improvement sits at the heart of what we do as a business, and to drive this forward we are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join us on our Currys contract based in Newark. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a big impact, then read on!
This role is pivotal to implementing and encouraging a CI culture of operational excellence. You'll provide leadership and energy to engage the hearts and minds of the team and customer. You'll be responsible for providing expertise, technical assistance, consultation, coaching and training to local leadership and front-line staff in the application of CI as a business strategy to solve organisational problems.
Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £55,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks. As well as our continued focus on internal promotions, over 50% last year!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies by utilising resources and exploiting operational synergies
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in line with a partnership approach, including reporting on operational improvements and cost savings
- Development of team through hands on project support and training in technical business improvement methodologies like Lean Processing and Six Sigma
- Participate in the implementation of new technologies across the contract
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Experience of working within continuous improvement at a management level, including an understanding of P&L and how KPI's affect profits
- Expert knowledge of Business Improvement methodologies, with a Six Sigma qualification
- Be people focused; demonstrates empathy, engagement, and development
- Considers and validates facts before making decisions, with an ability to think and act impartially and logically
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.