Fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established team assisting customers with placing orders as well as answering any queries they have with their accounts. You will ensure to deliver the best customer service and aim promote products and services by phone, answer incoming customer calls and make outgoing sales calls.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include;
- Answering incoming customer calls, processing sales orders.
- Making outgoing calls in order to sell products and services from a scheduled call plan.
- Upselling all products and services the company offer
- Accurately and efficiently update customer information on to ERP system.
- Process credit card payments and troubleshooting
- Assisting customers with delivery time via the online tracking system.
- Maintain and develop individual knowledge of products.
- Meeting relevant KPIs to ensure consistent performance.
- Handling complaints towards a resolution.
- Building relationships with other departments.
Hours - 30hrs a week, between 10am to 4pm Sundays to Fridays. You will be required to work approx one in five Sundays on a rota basis. Time will be given back in lieu. Occasional bank holiday cover may also be requiredLocation - Southall (parking available)
You must have excellent customer service skills, a clear telephone manner, and be resilient.
Benefits include onsite parking, 25 days holiday, company pension, staff discount and staff competitions.