Job SummaryThe compliance assistant provides compliance and administrative support across the City and West End Offices.
Responsibilities of the role will encompass the following areas:
Skills and experience
- Answering phones and responding to general enquiries
- Conduct referencing and background checks for various types of City and West End candidates
- Conduct pre-employment screening and checks for all City and West End based finance clients, in accordance with individual client requirements.
- Meet legal and commercial requirements of all clients, ensuring candidates are fully compliant prior to going on site.
- Assist with preparation of documentation for multiple external audits upon MSP/client requests
- Build and develop valuable longstanding relationships with both clients and candidates
- Ensure all compliance deadlines are met, across all functions
- Ensure all notes, files, job specs and databases are accurately and regularly updated.
- Updating candidate records and CV's on the database
- Formatting CV's and assisting with candidate write-ups
- Coordinating client/candidate interviews
- Scheduling registration meetings for management in the City office
- Scanning and uploading reg forms
- Updating candidate CVs and itris profiles, formatting CVs
- Ad hoc assistance with administrative and operational tasks
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Have a commercial awareness
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining clam and composed
- Confident phone manner and face to face communication
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with forward thinking mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Positive demeanor, can-do attitude with a desire to succeed
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve your own, and team objectives
- Friendly and approachable and able to work as a strong team player
- 25days annual leave on pro rata basis (one day to be taken over Christmas) plus office closed between Christmas and New Year
- One duvet day each year
- Private health cover after probation period
- Mobile phone after probation period
- 4:30pm finish on a fortnightly basis
- Flexible working hours
- Team away days
- Two volunteer days paid each year
- Legacy-in-service initiatives to promote personal training and development
- Overseas trips dependent on company and/or office performance
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.