Company Solicitor (Property) NorthamptonshireNegotiable DOE Delighted to be working with a well-established, nationwide Housebuilder based in the Northamptonshire area, to find a Company Solicitor to join their Property Development team. My client is looking for an experienced Solicitor with proven experience within Commercial/Residential Property, and has the ability to take on leadership responsibilities within the legal team. Based in modern offices in Northamptonshire, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand on their legal experience within a collaborative legal team, whilst frequently liaising with different teams throughout the business. The business is offering a generous salary for the right candidate with a big focus on company culture and employee satisfaction. This is a truly exciting opportunity for the successful Company Solicitor (Property).Duties and responsibilities of the Company Solicitor (Property):
- Dealing with the acquisition of sites for development including the supervision of junior colleagues assisting with the same to include taking instructions on Development matters
- Undertaking during or after the site acquisition process any ancillary matters which need to be completed including the negotiation of variations to existing agreements: s106 extensions, option extensions, overseeing junior colleagues carrying out the same on straightforward ancillary matters
- Attendance at Divisional Board meetings and responsibility for preparation of monthly progress reports on all matters under their remit including oversight of reports for Divisional Development matters for inclusion within the relevant Divisional Board and other Reports
- Supervising the liaison with the NHBC and/or a third party providers for the provision of a bondsman in the completion of Statutory Utility Agreements together with obtaining execution of the appropriate documentation
- Work effectively as part of the senior management team and take a 'whole company' perspective to managing issues generally, also providing support to senior colleagues with project management tasks
- Undertaking or assisting with any internal training or the delivery to the Legal Department of external training
This is a great opportunity to excel within an experienced legal team, offering a very generous salary and a car allowance along with a very attractive bonus incentive, hybrid/flexi working also available.If you are an experienced Property Development Solicitor based in the South Midlands area, please don't hesitate to send me your CV for consideration.