We are excited to be working with a client on a communications opportunity in the transport industry. This role will coordinate and support the delivery of internal and external initiatives, reporting to the head of communications.
- Manage and maintain the intranet and the new internal news platform
- Manage updates to the website
- Provide project support and lead on small-scale projects
- Produce creative content which may involve filming, editing and design
- Come up with new and interesting ways to engage people internally and externally with ARL
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting, analysis and evaluation for both internal and external communications
- Support the organisation of the leadership conference
- Logistics for a variety of events
- Manage an image library and associated photo shoots and filming
- Work with the communications team to create and share internal and external communications
- Lead on Yammer engagement
- Information checking and collation
- Coordinate and develop the press office and work closely with partner press offices
- Provide general administrative support to the communications department
- Be visible on the network
If you are interested in this position we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.