Private practice law firm in Witney is seeking a Solicitor to join its commercial property team.Ideally you will be a solicitor or legal executive with a 3+ years' PQE Commercial Property experience handling a broad diet of commercial property transactions.This is a rare and very exciting opportunity, one which presents with genuine career progression as the firm looks to succession planning. The team is flat in structure, friendly and you will be given hands on clients of your own to deal with.The role will include:
- Property Development transactions, acting for Developers and to include new build and plot sales
- Commercial sales & purchases and commercial landlord & tenant matters
- Commercial re-mortgaging and re-financing
- Commercial Property advice, ownership and rights-of-way Leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions and right to manage
- The role, upon occasion will also include some Residential Conveyancing sales & purchases, Leasehold and Freehold properties
- The role requires the ideal candidate to have a can-do attitude and good commercial awareness for an opportunity to join a great firm
Salary competitive & package benefits with genuine partnership prospects.Click 'apply now' or call Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.