Commercial Finance Manager - Hybrid role
Fantastic opportunity to join a global recruiter based in Luton.
Randstad is a multinational company specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, across a wide range of sectors at all levels. This role supports our most successful UK business, Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering (CP&E) and due to growth we are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager.
The Commercial Finance Manager will provide analytical evaluation of business performance, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and finance business partnering to Randstad CP&E. This role reports into the Head Of Commercial Finance.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide business partnering with the business leader(s) and the UK Shared Service Centre to maximize impact and enhance business performance
- Building strong relationships across the business (not in isolation), being pro-active, but still challenge and be a critical thinker
- Forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning processes for these business units
- Undertake on-going analysis on business performance
- Discuss findings and recommendations with Operational Managers, Directors and Commercial Finance Director as appropriate
- Through strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, help to drive commercial improvements through the business
- Undertake pricing of large new business wins and contract renewals
- Undertake benchmarking against competitors
- Prepare the monthly business review, exception reports and quarterly bridging statement
To be successful in this role you will need to:
Be a qualified accountant / QBE (ACCA, CIMA or MBA)
Have experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced environment
Experience of working in the recruitment industry and\or with large clients
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service please do get in touch today!
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself or someone in your network, please feel free to reach out or
Randstad is committed to equal opportunities for all and will not discriminate based on an individual's sex, race, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age. We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact us on