Finance Analyst Your new companyHays is working with a business that looking for a finance analyst to join their company. This is a key role in the Finance team supporting the Head of Commercial Finance in providing business analysis, insight and being a trusted business partner, delivering ad hoc analysis and running core elements of month end reporting cycle, in addition to responsibilities for budgeting and forecasting cycles.Your new role
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of monthly reporting.
- Managing delivery of core data into financial systems to support reporting requirements including full control check and reconciliations.
- Ensuring commercial explanations are fully understood for both financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Working closely with Finance Ops to analyse, understand and report the commercial and Marketing Overheads.
- Own and report all the key commercial metrics and month end analysis.
- Report on all key revenue movements and understand the key drivers behind them.
- Owning and building elements of the Commercial Budgeting and forecasting process including Sales to revenue, Overheads and the associated Board packs.
- Ability to build revenue models, data reports, deep dive performance analysis, KPI analysis.
- Knowledge of reporting systems such as Adaptive Insights, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Comfortable with large data sets.
- Production of MI reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with large data sets and be able to pull out and present clear analysis which informs.
- Organisational and planning skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Presentation skills.
What you'll get in returnThe successful Finance Analyst will be offered a competitive salary and company benefits.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.