Commercial Catering Engineer
Upto £50K + Door to Door travel
Attega are hiring an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer, our client are a long established and experienced company with a fantastic and trustworthy reputation.
The role would suit an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer looking for an interesting new role with the offer of training and future progression. You should have a strong work ethic, proven experience and a willingness to share in our commitment to provide top quality service whilst enjoying your work as part of an excellent, professional & friendly team.
The successful Commercial Catering Engineer will visit customers vary from restaurants, hotels, pub chains, clubs and local hospitality venues, mainly based across the Home Counties and Outer London.
Who are we looking forExperience in any or all of the following would be an advantage
Installing and servicing gas and electric catering equipment (combi ovens , fryers , dishwashers , chargrills etc)
- comcats 1,3,5LPG
- Mobile Catering - desirable
- Full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- The successful candidate should be capable of having a flexible approach to the work being carried out and work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Company van
- Overtime & Paid Travel - overtime and engineer's door-to-door travel.
- Annual Leave - 21 days holiday plus bank holidays plus an additional holiday after 2 years service which increases each year after to a maximum of 5 days.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Work Wear
- Equal Opportunities - We offer a working environment which promotes equality and fairness