COVID Response: The health and safety of our RRH employees and candidates has never been of greater importance. Consistent with CDC recommendations, click to view the precautions we have put into place and about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
The Rochester Regional Health CNA training program is a five week program in Clifton Springs, NY that allows interested candidates the opportunity to train for a career while working as a unit assistant at one of our long-term care nursing and/or rehabilitation centers.
CNA training includes:
Opportunity to learn through classroom instruction, hands-on and clinical experiences
Instructor with extensive experience in both nursing and education
Employment opportunities with Rochester Regional Health
Competitive salary & benefits that begin on date of hire
Leadership & Advancement Opportunities
Employee Referral Program
As a Unit Assistant, your attention to detail and excellent customer service makes you standout as a care coordinator and information resource to patients, visitors, physicians and other Rochester Regional personnel.
STATUS: Per diem
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Nursing Home in Clifton Springs, NY
DEPARTMENT: Long Term Care
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including telephone etiquette
- Sound judgment, organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Detail- and service-oriented
- Daily Administration & Maintenance. Assist nurse in obtaining complete information on requisitions or consults; notify nurse and other departments regarding pertinent information (e.g., infection control or other precautions, allergies or similar information); participate in the orientation of new personnel to the unit; maintain office/forms/supply inventory as needed
- Patient Care. Coordinate patient/resident care activities on the unit, including admission, discharge, tests and procedures; serve as an informational resource; provide a safe and clean environment in resident rooms; assist with implementation of residents' care plan as needed
- Documentation. Prepare/audit medical records to ensure appropriate forms are completed for patient surgery and/or special procedure
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.