Role: Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive
Location: Cardiff or home based
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor or qualified Specialist, who has had a good level of exposure to claimant Clinical Negligence work through their background in personal injury work, to join our dedicated clinical negligence team at NewLaw. This role can be office based from our Cardiff office or a hybrid of office/home based working and provides an opportunity to work with our Law Society panel member, Nicola Davies.
Our fresh approach to managing claims makes us one of the UK's most innovative and fast-growing law firms and we are delighted to be expanding our client base with a new business partner. With a bespoke case management system, we form part of the Specialist Claims Department headed by Nicola Edwards. We have a culture of reward and recognition built on the working practices, knowledge and development of our team of specialists.
The successful candidate will have experience of running their own caseload of claimant clinical negligence claims. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient conduct of cases on behalf of clients in accordance with the overall policies and objectives of the firm and in the best interest of the claimant. As an ambassador of the NewLaw brand, you will also be responsible for pro-active development and promotion of the firm's highest standards and reputation.
We offer our Clinical Negligence Specialist/Solicitor:
- a good mix of work involving complex issues of liability and quantum
- the scope to independently manage your own cases in line with your experience and technical knowledge
- the opportunity to assist the Team Manager with the supervision, monitoring and development of Case Assistants
- a business where you can make a real difference by putting your clients at the heart of everything you do
- a competitive basic salary, negotiable to match your experience and with the opportunity to earn a bonus
- additional benefits include a generous holiday entitlement, death in service benefit and staff discounts including insurance and motoring products
We know this role will appeal to a qualified Specialist/Solicitor who:
- has experience of claimant Clinical Negligence case handling
- is seeking an employer who offers a range of flexible, remote and home-working options to provide a great work/life balance
- is able to help shape and implement litigation strategy on cases as they progress
- is passionate about client care
- thrives on negotiations with third party representatives and motivated by obtaining the best possible outcome for their clients
- already has a great track record of negotiating positive outcomes for their clients
- is ready to take on a fresh challenge.
With our high-quality caseload and level of support, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor or Specialist to join a highly successful and progressive team.