Based in Moreton our client has built a reputation for providing a quality service to both recruitment agencies and contractors through the UK. The role of the client account manager is to be the focal point of contact with these clients and provide a service across several areas such as: candidate registration, documentation processing and payroll.
Previous experience is not essential as a comprehensive induction programme is in place however the following skills and knowledge are required:
- Ability to deal with people over the phone, building relationships and trust
- Attention to detail both written and verbal, the role requires strong data entry skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Work as part of a team having a proactive approach to your work and providing support to colleagues when required.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the main IT software packages including excel as a good deal of work will be spreadsheet related.
- Can do attitude, occasionally paid overtime will be required to meet deadlines to ensure people are paid on time
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Willing to take on board and embrace a comprehensive training programme
- Strong telephony-based experience as you will be dealing with people from all walks of life.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful growing business. Career progression is available as is the potential to develop your skills in other areas of the business. There is onsite parking, and the office is located on all the main bus and train routes.
If you believe you have the experience, we are seeking please forward an up-to-date CV to us today.
It is Knight Temples policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Knight temple Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.