Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Pay Rate: £10.00
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 08:00 - 11:00 - 16 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading cleaning company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our passionate and driven team in Newmarket!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the cleaning of all areas of the building including office space, communal areas, stairwells, kitchens and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas) and ensuring areas are cleaned to the required standards.
- Managing a small team, looking after rotas, holidays, performance and responsible for delivering training to all cleaning operatives and ensuring all records are updated correctly.
- Responsible for conducting cleaning audits on a weekly basis and escalating any areas for concern for support from the Facilities Co-ordinator/Manager.
- Behold weekly team meetings and briefing sessions with your team to ensure clear and consistent communication.
- Managing the ordering of stock and consumables, updating of the stock management system and also the distribution to cleaning cupboards.
- You will come into regular contact with customers/ the clients so it is important that you can assist them if needed and that you can communicate at all levels.
- Previous experience as a cleaning supervisor is essential.
- Experience in staffing, rotas, and training.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Drug and Alcohol test.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.