Claims Adjuster (Accidental Damage) An award-winning commercial underwriting company is currently seeking a Claims Adjuster (Accidental Damage) to join their well-established team in Chelmsford.The company has grown significantly over the last few years and now writes in excess of £120million gross premium in the UK & Ireland.
All facets of the business have won key awards over the last few years and are continuing their upward trajectory, with the hope for achievements to continue. They have their own internal claims teams, who prefer to be considered as customer service teams who deal with claims. They have either won or been shortlisted consistently at industry awards and Customer Service awards every year since they were established. My client appreciates that sustainable growth can only be achieved with forward planning, so, in line with their growth plans, they are now seeking a new Claims Adjuster (Accidental Damage) to join them.
You will be joining a company that will support and encourage your professional development, in addition to a friendly and collaborative team of individuals.
- Confident with all methods of written and verbal communication
- Updating additional Information on existing claims including
- Ensuring all indemnity requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring the customer's requirements and expectations are properly understood
- To continuously drive improvement in the service delivery to clients
- Effectively manage our customers' claim journey and expectations whilst maximizing the use of our bespoke chain of suppliers.
- Manage all aspects of damage sustained to the policyholders' vehicle, where possible via the use of our dedicated network of vehicle repairers.
- Manage claims involving theft damage, fire and be capable of negotiating total loss settlements.
- To continually adhere to client and business specific protocols, SLA and best practice
- Making payments where required / maintaining records
- Responding to correspondence received from customers, third parties, Insurers and Brokers
- Must be confident in the use of the telephone and have solid call management skills
- Be capable of following internal, guidelines to ensure records are well maintained.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of producing accurate and high-quality documents and correspondence
- Be capable of working as part of a team and an individual
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Have Strong work ethic
- Where required to act as a referral point for more inexperienced members of the department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organises own work effectively with a positive attitude
Required Experience:12 months or more experience In return, you will receive:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing training and development
- Support with qualifications (e.g., CII exams)
- Regular social events including monthly lunch
Job type: Full time, permanent Workinghours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Location: Office based, Chelmsford Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)