My client, an FS Organisation, are looking for a Citrix Engineer for an initial 6 month engagement. This contract is FULLY REMOTE and OUTSIDE of IR35.
Below are the details of the role.
Skills & attribute:
- Extensive knowledge of: Citrix, Nutanix, VMWare and Microsoft 365 services
- Strong Understanding of Citrix including Citrix Cloud environments
- Strong Understanding of Packaging Applications for Citrix using ELM
- Strong Understanding of Citrix MCS management and deployment
- Strong Server and Desktop Administration skills - including good Powershell scripting knowledge
- Technical experience with other M365 collaboration services including MS Teams, Intune etc
- Knowledge of specific EUC components. e.g. Windows 10,, Group Policies, Browsers, Printing, Mobile etc
- Understanding of Windows and Active Directory
- Understanding of Microsoft Defender AV and ATP
- Strong knowledge of StoreFront with Netscaler integration
- Experience with onboarding applications and streamlining/improving application deployment
- Experience managing persistent and non-persistent (golden image) VDI implementations/options
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.