We are currently looking for a Care Home Administrator to join the Excelcare team at our Limetree Care Home in Tulse Hill, London.
You will join as an active member of the Administration Team and will work closely with the Management Team to ensure the smooth running of administration within the home and will help to ensure high standards are maintained throughout the home.
What you can expect:
Salary: £24,163 per annum.
8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (45 hours a week)
- To implement appropriate and active administration systems within the Home
- To provide all aspects of administrative support for residents, management and staff within the Home including Petty Cash, Banking, Invoices and Ordering, Staff Timesheets, Minute Taking, Reports, Residents Finances, Resident Admissions and Discharges
- Answering the telephone and receiving visitors
- To support with all areas of staff recruitment, training and supervision
- To maintain and implement the organisations administrative policies and procedures
- To attend team meetings and training
- GCSE's in English and Mathematics
- RSA 2 or equivalent in Typing or Word Processing
- NVQ or equivalent in Administration is desirable
- Good IT skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of Minute Taking
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £300 for every person you refer
- DBS certificate paid by Excelcare
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Funded qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Employee of the month - £100 for outstanding contribution
- Free learning and development
T's and C's apply
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.