Care Coordinator - Home Care
Do you have a genuine passion for delivering high standards of care coordination and commitment to really making a difference to people's lives but wanting to work remotely? Then look no further than this wonderful opportunity to work with our client, providing the very best person-centred, specialist care, by working collaboratively to support individuals and their families, with medium to long term complex care needs.
My client is well established, and their services are managed to a high standard and they are looking for a Care Coordinator with the confidence and ability to make a difference. You will need to support service users and colleagues in the service and further improve and maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their values and service delivery.
To be successful in the role, you will also need to be able to demonstrate tenacity, drive and self-motivation. Excellent communication skills are key to this role and ideally you will have some previous experience deputised/supported Care Managers to manage carers schedules over a period of more than 6 months.
- Salary - Support Worker salary £26,000 per year
- Hours - Full Time
- Area - Remote Southampton, Hampshire
Duties & Responsibilities - Care Coordinator - Home Care
- Report to the Operations Manager and work as part of a regional team, this is a varied role, involving regular contact with clients, their families, CCG's and clinicians.
- Ensure that competent support workers are scheduled to deliver excellent care, safely and consistently.
- Responsible for managing the set-up and coordination of services for New Clients as assigned by care managers
- Manage the ongoing rostering for existing Clients, ensuring high standards of consistency and efficiency are achieved for clients with varying requirements, in and around the North of England Region.
- Participate in an emergency on-call rota to provide out of hours support to clients and staff.
Skills - Care Coordinator - Home Care
- You will ideally hold an NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in Health & Social Care or a related topic or be willing to study towards this.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are key to this role
- Previous experience working alongside deputised or supporting Care Managers to manage carers schedules over a period of more than 6 months.
- A good understanding of healthcare and a desire to help people live a happier, fuller life
- Able to work with individuals and their families - empowering them to make choices and have control over their care
Benefits - Care Coordinator - Home Care
- A great refer a friend bonus scheme
- Access to an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services
- Opportunity to obtain NVQ's in Health and Social Care
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
- DBS - Fully paid
- Pension enrolment
- Access to Health Cash Plan
- 24/7 management support
- Competitive salary - £26,000
- Fully remote position
The position of Care Coordinator is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for service users on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Matt Duffy at the Hull Office on for a confidential chat.
Please note that the vacancy is fully remote, and will cover the South of England services provided by our client.