Job Title: Care Assistant
Locations: Renfrewshire Branch (Areas Available - Renfrew, Paisley, Central Paisley, Johnstone, Erskine, Bishopton)
Pay Rate: £10.50 per hour
Shifts available: Range of shifts available
Access to vehicle required: Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the role
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Strive, We Build
We're in it together, Working with you to give you the life you want!
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling. Here at SCRT, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users, imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform (benefits include high street shopping offers, great for upcoming Christmas shopping! and many other benefits.)
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend Scheme
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Able to access a vehicle
- A current member of the PVG scheme or willing to register, be registered with SSSC or be prepared to register
'APPLY TODAY' to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'