A leading financial institution has an opportunity for a Capital Planning Manager to join the Capital Planning team. This role gives the opportunity to be involved in all stages and aspects of ICAAP delivery, from coordination, review and challenge of inputs and outputs, to documentation.
- Ongoing monitoring capital position against risk appetite absolute levels and ratios and reporting accordingly to the
- relevant committees (most importantly ALCO)
- Updating and enhancing capital stress testing
- Coordination the annual update of the ICAAP document
- ensuring the timely delivery and appropriate governance, liaising with business and risk stakeholders to incorporate all views
- Support internal and external audits including C SREP
- Liaise with the group subject matter experts to ensure compliance with group policies and strategies
- Support COREP preparation and review process
- Maintaining and further developing relevant policies and procedures
- 5+yrs of working in Treasury/Capital or Risk function
- Experience in preparation and delivery of ICAAP document
- In depth knowledge of solvency risk management and stress testing in a retail bank
- Previous knowledge of financial modelling and advanced EXCEL.
Should you like to know more then please do not hesitate to get in touch + or