Cake Decorator Location:
Augusta Mall Reports To:
Store Manager/Assistant Manager Position Purpose
At Great American Cookies,
the Cake Decorator creates fun beautiful, and delicious cakes and cookies for our customers. This position is critical in the marketing and displays of our products.
The Cake Decorator works under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to create, market, and deliver the highest quality of customized cakes and cookies to our guests. Dimensions
This position reports to the Store Manager in a particular operating location. The Cake Decorator is responsible for icing and decorating custom cakes and other products based on customer and company specifications. Additionally, they are responsible for maximizing sales growth, operating their store per company standards, and delivering exceptional customer service consistent with the culture of The Cookie Place, Inc. Primary Accountabilities
In addition to following The Cookie Place, Inc.'s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities are, but are not limited to: Operations and Financial Management
- Decorate cookies and cakes with a wide variety of templates
- Create custom designs based on customer specifications
- Work closely with management to ensure all orders are completed
- Serve customers and create an exciting experience
- Prepare ingredients for baking and decorating
- Operate an oven and bake ingredients within standard constraints.
- Ensure cleanliness of the store and all preparation areas.
- Coach and develop associates to meet operational goals.
- Serve guests and create an exciting experience.
- Operate a register and ensure accountability of money and cash handling procedures are followed.
- Ensures that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- Adhere to all Great American Cookie and The Cookie Place, Inc. standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 2-5 years of retail and/or food service management.
- 2-5 years of customer service.
- 1-2 years of cake decorating.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be 18+ years of age.