Connect2Kent are looking for a Business Support Officer to join a temporary assignment within Kent County Council's West Kent Fostering Support Team.
- Full time, Monday to Friday.
- £10.67 per hour.
- Based in Kingshill, West Malling.
- To provide administrative and business support to a team of practitioners to ensure the effective delivery of services to children, young people and families.
- To assist in the smooth running of the team and take a proactive role in the day to day functioning of the service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. (Minute taking experience desirable)
- Literacy, numeracy and IT skills - ability to produce a range of documents and reports using Microsoft Office, databases and case management systems
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
- Ability to maintain and process accurate and timely records and to investigate complex queries and anomalies
- Co-ordination skills when arranging meetings and appointments, ability to take accurate records of meetings and take a proactive approach in tracking action points.
- Ability to travel to and from service delivery points, meetings and training when required. (mileage covered).
please email the if you have any questions.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.