Our Client based in Chadderton is looking for a Business Support Administrators to join their busy admin team on a permanent basis.
This is a very busy and demanding role where the successful Candidate need to multitask, work well under pressure and manage their own workload daily / weekly and monthly to ensure all deadlines are met.
You will need to be a robust character who can hold their own in sales environment. Have strong communication skills and be able to work well in a team.
Daily duties will include:
- Efficiently and effectively manage and coordinate the entire sales process between vendors, clients, and funders, displaying excellent communication skills, attention to detail and urgency throughout
- Promptly conduct credit searches, prepare finance proposals and liaise with funders and sales accordingly
- Generate and issue all necessary finance documentation accurately and speedily, ensuring the documents are right first time
- Coordinate prompt payment to the vendor and raise necessary invoices and ensure PMD receive payment
- Ensure sales are processed and recorded accurately using our CRM and Proposal Management system
- Capture and record full details of vendors, clients, and funders
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors and funders throughout the sales process by way of excellent communication
- Provide excellent levels of service to all vendors and their clients
- Keep up to date with both vendor and customer needs and available options
- Develop opportunities to upsell finance products to clients
- Negotiate end of lease agreements if prompted by the client
- Maintain good working relationships with the rest of the business
- Positively contribute towards individual, departmental and company objectives
- Comply with all relevant regulatory standards and internal policies
Working hours for this role are 9am till 5.30 am, modern offices with onsite parking. Various company events and ad hoc bonuses are on offer!
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Joanne Sizer at RSNW or contact the office for an informal chat about the role.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role