Business Support Administrator
Business Support Administrator needed for the largest independently owned technical recruitment company in the UK. That focuses on Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Construction.
The role is to follow processes and procedures for the running of the sales teams and act as a facilitator for contracts and sales reports. It will also involve a number of administrative tasks related to the sales team, as well as some interaction with non-confidential HR aspects of the business.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Support Administrator will include:
- Production of Sales Meetings presentations
- All contract preparation and management
- Maintenance of all contractor files and contractor records
- Chasing contractors and clients for documentation
- Producing information to add to the intranet i.e sales meeting notes and charts
- Updating and maintenance of the company intranet and website, social media channels
- Facilitator of incentives and charts and management of awards and prizes
- Review of contractors out on a weekly / monthly basis - as business demands
- Assist in collation of information in regards to Tenders and RFIs
- Manage Ad Response Inbox
- Recommend a friend
- Organisation of Team Events and Company Outings
- Production of Sales Packs / Brochures for client meetings
- Production and maintenance of termination forms for contractors
- Assisting Contractor Services with certificate and contractor's documentation and deal sheet process
- Assisting with Advert optimisation
- Job board liason
- Analytics & Reporting
- Adapt maintenance
- Production of KPI reports and any ad hoc statistics as required
- Any Ad hoc duty or administration as the business requires on any areas of the business whether sales related, facilities management or operational.
- Updating documents on Intranet
- Audits both ISO and any compliance audit as required.
- Deliver feedback on audits to business support manager
- Maintenance of documentation & records of documents
What experience you need to be the successful Business Support Administrator
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths
- Strong experience in administrative roles, with knowledge of contract management and tender documentation.
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent / Degree
- Able to take charge of a situation and lead the way to ensure it is completed.
- Able to proactively recommend changes to improve the business
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!