We currently have a career opportunity for a full-time Business Intelligence Analyst II!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst II, you will collaborate with all other departments of Fox Communities, providing valuable reporting and analysis to support strategic initiatives and help determine the future direction of the Credit Union. The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with data generated by a variety of credit union systems to create, validate, and generate business reports that management will use in decision making.
The primary responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst II role include but are not limited to:
- Build, develop and maintain Power BI data models
- Provide reports and analysis using data combined from multiple systems to uncover trends and develop key insights
- Build and maintain queries, dashboards, reports
- Develop best practices and assist with Power BI training
- Respond to day-to-day custom requests for data and reports
- Perform ad hoc data requests and analysis as needed
- Analyze data for anomalies, accuracy, and applicability to business unit requests
- Maintain and develop data dictionaries and documentation of deliverables. Actively participate in data quality related tasks
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Provide recommendations and interpretations of data and information
- Collaborate with business users and department heads to discover uses
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Prepare dashboards and reports for Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs to improve and streamline operations
Candidates for the Business Intelligence Analyst II position should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of three to five years of similar or related experience
- Working knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience working with Power BI and DAX required.
- Experience with SQL Server, SSRS, SSMS required.
- Experience with Oracle databases, Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience with R, Python, XML, and other programming experience a plus.
- Experience managing large amounts of data from various sources
Fox Communities Credit Union is a $2.5 billion in assets community-based credit union serving more than 115,000 members at over 20 locations. We take pride in being a progressive, member-owned, full service financial institution dedicated to serving the community.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our team members are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and paid time off! As part of our commitment to the communities we serve we also offer all team members Paid Volunteer Time Off!
If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.