Business Development Manager
Our client is obsessive about service. Their mission is to be championed by their customers as the most dependable provider of IT Services & Solutions, through clear communication, technical excellence, and first-class customer service.
To achieve this, they work as a team, serving each other to the best of their abilities. Everything they do is centred around trust. Trust between colleagues, trust with customers and trust with their suppliers.
Continued growth has meant an exciting and challenging role is available within their Management Team for an ambitious Business Development Manager.
Salary: Up to £40K depending on experience with OTE and a 4K Car Allowance
Hours: Full Time
Location: Hybrid remote working with the option of working from their Runcorn office
- Provision of exceptional customer service; the foremost requirement within their responsive business
- Lead on the full sales cycle, from first customer contact through to contract signing
- Account management and continuous engagement within valued long-term relationships
- Customer enabling vendor engagement and relationship management
- Accurate feedback & forecasting supported by ambition to exceed Sales figures and targets
- Lead generation and liaison with marketing and company representation
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Business Development Manager
- 2+ years Tech Sales B2B sales experience in the UK
- Excellent organisational, proposal writing and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A Creative and strategic mind-set with ability to generate new, implementable ideas
- Excellent organisational, business & consumer judgment skills
- Capability to work both within a team and independently with little supervision if required
- A proactive approach with ability to use initiative and manage without authority
- Excellent contract closing skills and a hunger to reach and exceed targets
Your package as a Business Development Manager will include a competitive salary and car allowance, free parking, a modern laptop with remote working facilities, iPhone, access to Perkbox and a Private Health Care and Pension upon completion of probation period.